More Tantalizing Black Raspberry Recipes
Black Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
These bars are an excellent way to showcase your wild berry jellies and jams. Any kind of jelly or jam with do.
1 cup butter
2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1. Mix ingredients together in a food processor to form a crumbly mixture.
2. Set aside 1 cup of crust mixture for topping the bars.
3. Press mixture evenly into a 9×13 baking pan, ungreased.
4. Bake at 300° for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, make your filling:
2 pkg. cream cheese (16 oz)
½ cup sugar
¼ cup milk
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1. Blend together until smooth (I use a food processor).
2. Spread 1 cup Black Raspberry Jam evenly across the baked crust.
3. Pour cream cheese filling on top of jelly and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of crust mixture over top.
5. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool. Cut into 20 bars (4×5).
Black Raspberry Vinaigrette
The crown of a good salad is the dressing! Making your own salad dressings is easy and fun. The Black Raspberry juice adds a splash of summer to your favorite green salad recipes.
2 cups olive oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup Black Raspberry juice
1 tsp salt
4 Tbsp parsley
2 cloves garlic
Whip all the above ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy-looking.
Note: This recipe may separate when stored in the fridge. Simply pop it back in the blender to freshen it up.
Black Raspberry Lemonade
2 cups honey
1½ cups lemon juice
2 cups Black Raspberry juice
3 quarts water
1. Gently heat 1 quart of water with 2 cups of honey until honey is dissolved. Don’t boil it, especially if you are using raw honey.
2. Let cool completely, then add lemon juice and Black Raspberry juice.
3. Add the other 2 quarts of water, pour into a gallon container and top off with water to make one full gallon.
4. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.